Lately, I’ve been bummed out – really bummed out. I could speculate on why but I don’t think it’s that helpful to go over the reasons. When I get into a one of these bummed out moods, my mind is like a war zone of negativity, Much of how I view things is based on what happens in my day and what I make of it:
- I apply for a job, get an interview and am told I don’t have what they are looking for.
- I ask for help from a friend and am ignored.
- I’m short on cash to pay my visa bill at the end of the month, and it’s a reminder that I don’t have a consistent group of clients paying me for the work I love to do.
- I continue to work out and don’t see any results in how my body looks.
- I view job boards, get interested in a position, only to realize I don’t have the qualifications to be considered for an interview.
- I’m taking the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course and have failed to keep up with the homework.
- I’ve continued to share my vision of finding a grant for my Unleash Your Mental Wellness coaching program and have not come close to securing one.